Who we are
2. This Platform is operated by Siteways International AG, trading as Fans4u, a software services provider.
6. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Platform, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of your internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users and help you engage the service providers that suit you best. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
7. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A session cookie expires when you cease accessing the Platform and close the web browser window, whereas a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted earlier by the user.
8. Cookies may not contain any information that personally identify you on its own. However, this information, like your physical IP address, may be linked to other information that we process on your behalf which would enable identification.
9. All Cookies used by this Platform are used in accordance with current UK and EU data protection laws.
11. For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the European Commission.
12. We will ask for your permission (Consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested for example to enable you to sign up for subscriptions and use our check-out process.
13. By giving your Consent to the placing of our cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny Consent to the placing of cookies, in which case certain features of the Platform may not function as intended.
15. The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Provider||Name||Purpose||Whether cookie is essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested and whether we will seek your consent before we place the cookie|
|www.fans4u.com||laravel_session||This cookie is used internally by the web site’s owners, when uploading or renewing web site content Expires after 1 day||Yes, essential (we will therefore not request your consent before placing this cookie)|
|www.fans4u.com||XSRF-TOKEN||Ensures visitor browsing security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor. Expires after 1 day||Yes, essential (we will therefore not request your consent before placing this cookie)|
Third party access to the cookies
How to turn off all cookies and consequences of doing so
17. If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our Platform and you may lose any information that enables you to access the platform more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
18. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the European Commission.
Do you need extra help?